Monday 15 April 2013

Day 1 - The adventure begins!

Our adventure began by watching the slideshow you can find in our last post. After viewing the show, we brainstormed how to sort in our groups the pictures we were given.  Look how many different ways we found to sort!


Pictures to sort

 Look at our SORTS!!









Now, our homework is to think of 3 interesting WONDER questions about the slideshow, the pictures and the urban and rural communities we explored today!

Remember strong Wonder questions use WHY? or HOW?


3 comments:

  1. Great start Gr. 3 teachers and students. I liked watching the way you were all collaborating today. I've spent all my life in urban communities but found myself wondering a lot about what life would be like in a rural community and how different my life would be. I'm looking forward to learning along with you. I wonder what we'll discover along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked watching the videos about urban & rural. I've spent all my life in a urban community except when I visit Romania and when I visit my cousins. (Thea)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very sad when I read about 4000 people people died in few days in London because of the great smog. When people polluted the earth, it was very harmful to the nature, animals and human. So, we need to stop the pollution to save the earth.(Carmen Chau)

    ReplyDelete